WE LOVE INDEPENDENT BOOK STORES!
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Independent bookstores are important because they are havens of culture.
- They contribute to the fabric and texture of our neighborhoods and communities.
- They are a gathering place.
- They are a place where local authors can hold events and meet and greet their readers and new audience members from within their community.
- Independent bookstores have an impact on their local economies...chances are the bookstore patron will grab dinner down the street or hit the local pub next door.
Here are the amazing Independent Book Stores that carry the My World Friends books: